Thursday, October 10, 2013

Week One EOC: MyVoice


        I am a photographer. It’s like having the power to freeze time by capturing the perfect lighting, the smiles, the mood, and all the memories in which one or many can only reminisce. In my travels the world is my canvas or a yet to be filled memory card. I capture the land’s essence, the people’s language, and of course the culture. Photography is art not just the way it captures the rule of thirds but through the beauty, the ugly, and the sad or joyful events. Upon taking that absolute shot from a place or a premeditated schedule with a client, it has to have that end result.These results are the photos, which are printed and mounted meticulously. Some may look wonderful on screen but it can edify so much more on receiving those tangible memories at hand and in hope of the client’s approval. I am a photographer and this is my field. I make it flourish and to those who will seek it in hope will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment